2420ML - A SIMPLE WAY TO FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
REDUCED LEASEHOLD $495,000
- A simply brilliant 12 room motel just an hour out of Melbourne.
- Very well maintained and would easily rate 3.5 star.
- A fair rent, long lease, and committed clientele.
- A perfect 'Mum and Dad' operation.
- Now look at the numbers below.
- Simply marvellous!
- Call me. Just call me.
Net Profit: $152,982 for 2020/21
Contact Annette Adams and Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2420ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Broadford is located between Melbourne and Seymour, within a rich pastoral district, with a population of approximately 3000 people. Broadford enjoyed prosperity in the 1860’s when gold was discovered in Sunday Creek, while these days Broadford's major manufacturing industries include a paper mill, the Nestle food company and a Kaolin clay mine.
Property Code: 3859