Boomerang Beach, New South Wales
Fabulous earner of scale in one of Australia’s top beach locations | Resort Brokers ID : MR008020
ResortBrokers exclusively presents a remarkable opportunity to secure the management rights to Moby’s Beachside Retreat resort in Boomerang Beach, whose stellar reputation as a Mid North Coast hotspot was burnished this year when Tourism Australia named it the nation’s second-best beach.
The 75-unit resort is a first-rate offering with a solid 8.4/10 on Booking.com and 4/5 on Tripadvisor. It enjoys strong occupancy and consistent earnings, having sailed through COVID-19, and is now poised to continue its prosperous journey.
Moby’s Beachside Retreat is a prime management right offering with no set office hours, no requirement to live onsite, and a generous 17% of the letting revenue. The verified average net profit of $552K+ is underpinned by a generous $169K+ caretaking salary. Security of tenure is guaranteed by a maximum 10-year agreement in place, in line with NSW short-term letting agreements. The letting side of the business is incredibly strong with 65 units currently in the letting pool.
The current owners have operated the resort for over 14 years, a testament to the stability and profitability of this rock-solid business. The resort offers a circa 18% yield inclusive of real estate purchase, with further opportunity to increase the yield. The resort’s reliable, long-term, and experienced staff adds further stability.
This opportunity would suit an experienced operator looking to add to their portfolio or a newcomer looking for their first management rights business. Astute operators should be quick to consider this excellent opportunity to own a thriving business in one of Australia’s top beachside destinations.
- Prime resort situated in the heart of Boomerang Beach, a thriving tourist destination
- Steady income generator, resilient through pandemic impacts, with a promising future
- Family-orientated resort with untapped potential for additional revenue channels
- Established operation with over 14 years of successful management by current owners
- Profitable investment offering circa. 18% yield, inclusive of a real estate purchase
- Seasonal short-term accommodation model providing flexible living arrangements
- Reliable, long-term staff ensuring smooth operations
- Opportunity to expand the already robust letting pool
- Inspections are by appointment only
Date updated: 01 Dec 2023 00:00:07
Net Profit: $552,478
Managers UnitBedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 2Office: On Title
Complex InformationComplex Type: Resort / HolidayTotal Units in Complex: 75Total Units in Letting Pool: 69Holiday Units: 69Outside Agent Units: 4Lockup Units: 2
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in one of Australia's top beach destinations
2. Strong occupancy and consistent earnings, even during COVID-19
3. No set office hours and no requirement to live onsite
4. Generous 17% of letting revenue
5. Verified average net profit of $552K+
6. Generous $169K+ caretaking salary
7. Security of tenure with a maximum 10-year agreement
8. Strong letting pool with 65 units currently in the pool
9. Stable and profitable business with over 14 years of successful management by current owners
10. Potential for additional revenue channels
11. Seasonal short-term accommodation model providing flexible living arrangements
12. Reliable, long-term staff ensuring smooth operations
13. Opportunity to expand the letting pool
14. Profitable investment offering circa 18% yield, inclusive of real estate purchase
15. Inspections are by appointment only.