1 Arnot Street, Bonnie Doon, Victoria
Price Reduction - Opportunity awaits in this wonderfully presented Lakeside Holiday Park
Sitting on the banks of Victoria's second largest lake, Lake Eildon, is this well presented Annuals/Tourist Park. Opportunity awaits would be buyers with the opportunity to continue to build on the amazing 28 year legacy the current owners have built. 130 Annuals with room to grow should give buyers great confidence due to the fixed income this delivers, as well as the opportunity to grow the tourist side of the business with the potential to install new cabins, glamping tents or powered van sites. The park has many features to attract holiday makers, some of these include:
• Jumping Pillow
• Inground Solar Heated Pool
• Great Victorian Rail Trail runs through the front of the Park
• Centrally located close to heart of town, walking distance to township
• Local attractions such as water and snow skiing, fishing, bush walking and everything else in between
There are works penned in for the Park going forward which will continue to lift the standard of the Park and in turn build on the already strong income base the Park already has. The Vendors have also recently negotiated a new lease for the Park, with over 29 years still remaining on the current lease. The Park also boasts 2 residences overlooking Lake Eildon. This gives buyers the options to purchase with partners/family, run under management with the spare residence for relief/assistant managers or just add it to the Park accommodation and add to the already strong income of the Park. As you can see there are a number of options to continue to improve and grow on the solid base already in place here.
This Park has been loved and cared for over the past 28 years, and the Vendors have made the difficult decision that it is time for new owners to move in and make their mark. This Park has been set up with an extremely solid base of annual fixed income and now it is over to new owners to see this Park reach its full potential.
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established annual/tourist park with a 28-year legacy
2. Located on the banks of Victoria's second largest lake, Lake Eildon
3. Opportunity for growth with potential to install new cabins, glamping tents, or powered van sites
4. 130 annuals with room for expansion
5. Features to attract holiday makers such as a jumping pillow, solar heated pool, and proximity to local attractions
6. Works planned for the park to continue improving and increasing income
7. Recently negotiated new lease with over 29 years remaining
8. Two residences overlooking Lake Eildon, providing options for buyers
9. Opportunity for partnerships or running under management
10. Strong base of annual fixed income
11. Park has been well-loved and cared for by current owners for 28 years
12. Potential for new owners to make their mark and reach full potential of the park.