Boggabilla, New South Wales
183MF - BUDGET PRICED COUNTRY FREEHOLD MOTEL
This is a very affordable Freehold Starter Motel!
- 12 rooms of various configurations.
- Good sized three bedroom residence.
- A huge amount of renovations have been completed including 20kwp solar and new roof in 2020.
- Good soft bore water means virtually not affected by the drought.
- Fantastic consistent performer.
- Main highway exposure.
- Clientele consisting mainly of travellers, workers in the area and truck drivers.
- Infrastructure work including highway upgrades occurring in the area.
This budget motel is located on but set back from the Newell Highway. It is on 2 titles and there is development potential fronting the main highway for further rooms, cabins or another business STCA. This location is not for your typical city lover OR beachgoer but it will suit a country hearted couple who want a good lifestyle working for themselves. Most of the hard work has been done by the current owners getting it ready for someone new to take over. With an acre of vacant land this could also suit someone wanting to have a few animals room to grow.
Enquire now as the vendors have realistic expectations for their property.
Net profit $100,140 for 2019/20
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 183MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Boggabilla lies just below the Queensland border, 10kms south of Goondiwindi and 115km north of Moree on the Newell Highway. With a population of approximately 650 people, 58% of residents identify as Indigenous being part of the Kamilaroi tribe of the Plains.
The rich, fertile soil is ideally suited to agriculture with cotton, broadacre crops, sheep and beef cattle being the primary industries. Many locals find employment through agriculture in the area whilst other residents commute to Goondiwindi for work.
Property Code: 3202