Blenheim Central, South Island
Large Complex in High Profile Developing Area
Business Lease $905,000
The current operators of Admirals Motor Lodge have done a remarkable job to bring this business up to the standard we see today. It is no wonder that this motel has enjoyed excellent patronage and repeat clientele. This large complex is beautifully presented inside and out and offers a good mix of units with 11 x studios, 3 x one-bedroom, 5 x two-bedroom and 1 x three-bedroom unit.
The operators enjoy living in accommodation which feels 'just like home', a modern and spacious residence, featuring a private courtyard. The living area is a good size and there are three bedrooms, the master with walk-in wardrobe, and two bathrooms and a double garage.
The complex has a conference facility, which can seat up to 50 people theatre style or around 25 in a boardroom setting. The conference centre comes fully equipped and has the ability to attract local businesspeople as well as being a drawcard for accommodation. The conference centre has much potential, it could be converted to extra units, or used for a restaurant or recreation facilities. This conference centre has the potential to be a good money earner.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on this Business Lease of Admirals Motor Lodge for sale in Blenheim via our website or by phoning JAN GRANT on ---------- , DDI ---------- , ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. The motel has a good mix of units, including 11 studios, 3 one-bedroom units, 5 two-bedroom units, and 1 three-bedroom unit, making it suitable for a variety of guests.
2. The current operators have done an excellent job in maintaining and improving the property, resulting in high patronage and repeat clientele.
3. The owners' accommodation is modern and spacious, with a private courtyard, three bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
4. The conference facility has the potential to attract local businesspeople and generate additional income for the motel.
5. The conference centre could also be converted into extra units or used for a restaurant or recreation facilities.
6. Some details of the listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
7. The Information Memorandum is available on the website for interested parties.
8. The property is located in a high-profile developing area, which could attract more business and leisure travelers in the future.
9. The property has a double garage, providing convenient parking for guests.
10. The property is well-presented both inside and out, making it attractive to potential buyers.
11. The property is being sold as a business lease, indicating that the current owners may be willing to continue managing the motel under new ownership.
12. The listing agent, Jan Grant, can be contacted for further information or to arrange a viewing.