2260ML - AFFORDABLE GEELONG MOTEL WITH LONG LEASE
- Not five minutes from the Geelong 'Cattery' - the footy ground with night lighting.
- A true 'mum and dad' operation.
- Rooms offer top presentation.
- Lovely two bedroom residence with private courtyard.
The demand for quality budget accommodation in Geelong remains high. Hacienda is achieving occupancies of 60% plus. The corporate clientele is loyal, the adventurous budget conscious arrival always complimentary. The crits are good.
If you're looking for an 'all done' opportunity, look no further. This is one with the lot!
Buyers are reminded that in Victoria stamp duty is not payable on leases, the landlord is responsible for his own land tax and compulsory market review applies at the start of each term.
Call me - just call me!
Net profit $131,108 for 2015/16
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2260ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Belmont is a southern suburb of Geelong, Victoria. Belmont is geographically separated from the Geelong central business district by the Barwon River. The suburb is primarily residential, with some light industry along Barwon Heads Road. The High Street shopping strip is the largest strip shopping centre in Geelong, stretching from Barwon Heads Road to Roslyn Road.
Geelong is a vibrant regional city just 75kms from Melbourne featuring a stunning waterfront and a fabulous wine region on its doorstep. It is just one hour drive or by train from Melbourne and there are many regular bus networks that can take you around the city and around the region plus Avalon Airport with regular flights to major Australian cities.
With parks, gardens, beaches, great shopping and fabulous restaurants and bars, there is always something to do in Geelong. Geelong is also a hub for events, both big and small, all year round. Continual revitalization of the city is taking place and the increase in business is flowing through to the motels. The tourists are being attracted by business and a number of other features including the stunning waterfront. Culturally the area also gains from a great range of local art galleries and exhibitions.
Property Code: 2154
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location near the Geelong 'Cattery' footy ground with night lighting.
2. Well-established and successful 'mum and dad' operation.
3. High-quality and well-maintained rooms.
4. Includes a lovely two bedroom residence with private courtyard.
5. Consistent occupancy rates of 60% or higher.
6. Loyal corporate clientele and positive reviews from budget-conscious travelers.
7. All-inclusive opportunity with minimal additional work required.
8. No stamp duty on leases in Victoria.
9. Landlord responsible for land tax.
10. Compulsory market review at the start of each term.
11. Net profit of $131,108 in 2015/16.
12. Located in the popular suburb of Belmont, with a thriving shopping strip and close proximity to the Barwon River.
13. Geelong is a vibrant regional city with a stunning waterfront and a thriving wine region.
14. Easy access to Melbourne via train, bus, or car, as well as Avalon Airport with regular flights to major Australian cities.
15. Plenty of activities and events in Geelong, including parks, gardens, beaches, shopping, restaurants, and cultural attractions.