Bellenden Ker, Queensland
LUXURIOUS RETREAT FOR THE DISCERNING OWNER WITH POTENTIAL TO RAMP UP - 2749MF3
Take advantage of the current DA in place under the auspices of the local Council which allows for subdivision of the property into two stand-alone lots comprising approximately 31 Ha and expand the Retreat footprint.
Misty Mountains Rainforest Retreat consists of a dwelling in the Queenslander style divided into two lettable apartments, a fully self-contained detached cottage (known as The Hideaway), a yoga studio at the river’s edge, a 25sqm creekside gazebo, 220 sqm machinery shed and workshop, 110 sqm glassed-in entertainment studio (night club) and 240 sqm lagoon pool with cabana. A large (dual) helicopter landing area has been cleared in the forest adjacent the Retreat. These amenities are set into approximately 31 Hectares of pristine wilderness bordered by World Heritage Listed Rainforest.
There is ample scope to place a further 10-15 more stylish cabins nestled into the hillside and utilize the existing infrastructure and make this Retreat a truly memorable property. Recent similar properties in the Daintree command prices of $20m once fully developed.
Approximately 3 kms of roads have been cut in and are regularly maintained with several bush walking tracks being established.
Amenity is further enhanced with pre-existing international website marketing and associated booking infrastructure.
Net Profit: $42,532 for 2021/22
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2749MF3 (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4413
Key Investment Insights1. Current DA in place for subdivision of property into two stand-alone lots
2. Potential for expansion of Retreat footprint
3. Pristine wilderness setting bordered by World Heritage Listed Rainforest
4. Existing infrastructure including dwelling, detached cottage, yoga studio, entertainment studio, and lagoon pool
5. Potential for further development with 10-15 additional cabins
6. Established roads and bush walking tracks
7. Pre-existing international website marketing and booking infrastructure
8. Net profit of $42,532 for 2021/22
9. Located in the Daintree, an area with properties commanding prices of $20m once fully developed.