Beachport, South Australia
Beachport Hotel - 1P5779
This venue has the opportunity to grow and expand in terms of custom and turnover as it is very much a part of Beachport, the 'jewel in the crown' of the Limestone Coast Region. Great local patronage, huge support from local sporting clubs, the place to go for myriads of day trippers, weekend wanderers and genuine tourists see this hotel a true 'must visit'.
The hotel features a front bar, gin bar, lounge bar, dining room, commercial kitchen, courtyard with bar, function room, designated smoking deck, beer garden, drive thru bottle shop and an office. Each and every part leads to a nexus whereby this venue is seriously successful. Each area has capacity to improve to the next level.
The hotel has a gaming room with 12 EGM's, with six of the machines updated in the last 5 years.
There exists numerous areas for functions supported by an excellent in-house music system, another option the astute buyer can promote to build business.
The hotel also has an upstairs accommodation opportunity that is currently not being utilised to its full potential. The accommodation comprises of a private lounge, bedroom and ensuite, plus offers another 8 rooms, pantry and kitchen, 3 showers, laundry and a private back yard and garden area.
A loyal and consolidated workforce, a captive but growing customer pool, and a proven financial track record, make this a venue that will not last long.
Other Features / Notes
A:LEASEHOLD, B:HOTEL/BAR, C:SA - South
Key Investment Insights1. Multiple revenue streams including front bar, gin bar, lounge bar, dining room, function room, and drive-thru bottle shop.
2. Well-equipped commercial kitchen to support all areas of the hotel.
3. Gaming room with 12 EGM's, with six machines updated in the last 5 years.
4. Potential for further growth and improvement in all areas of the business.
5. Opportunity to utilize currently unused upstairs accommodation, including private lounge, bedroom, and ensuite, as well as 8 additional rooms, pantry, kitchen, and laundry.
6. Close proximity to Mt Gambier, providing easy access to supplies and skilled labor.
7. Dedicated and experienced staff.
8. Loyal and growing customer base.
9. Proven financial track record.
10. Strong focus on guest experience and satisfaction.