Ballarat Central, Victoria
WHEN ONLY THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST WILL DO - 2508ML
- One of the biggest motels in a strong regional town has just hit the market.
- With solid sales, healthy net profit, long lease, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- 68 ground floor rooms, conference room, indoor heated pool, onsite restaurant (leased out) and conference room.
- A very spacious 4-bedroom residence is also a added bonus.
- Corporate trade, leisure travellers, road crews, bus groups, you name it, this business can accommodate all of them at once.
- An experienced operator will appreciate the benefits of running a large accommodation property like this.
- A regional town, only 115 kms to Melbourne, with a railway and airport network nearby.
- Fantastic schools, and sporting facilities enhance the reason to move where gold has been found - Eureka!!
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2508ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Strategically located in the Central Highlands Region of Victoria, Ballarat is approximately 110km north-west of Melbourne. It is one of the largest inland cities in Australia, with a population of over 100,000 and growing. Ballarat is in a key strategic position at the centre of some of Victoria's most important freight, tourist and commuter transport routes. The four main highways radiating from Ballarat connect it to Industrial centres such as Melbourne, Adelaide, Geelong and Portland; regional locations like Bendigo and Mildura; and agricultural areas in the Mallee and Wimmera. Ballarat has traditionally been a city that prospered on mineral and agricultural based resources, however this has changed. Manufacturing, tourism, health and community services, education and retailing are now the key industries in the city. These industries, along with the banking and finance sector and government services are strengthening Ballarat's role as a regional service provider and making it the best place for investment properties in Victoria. Ballarat is one of Victoria's premier tourist destinations attracting visitors for the gold and architectural heritage, parks and gardens, art and cultural activities and as a gateway to western Victoria. Approximately 1.8 million domestic day trip visitors come to Ballarat each year.
Property Code: 4772
Key Investment Insights1. Opportunity to purchase one of the biggest motels in a strong regional town with solid sales, healthy net profit, and long lease.
2. 68 ground floor rooms, conference room, indoor heated pool, and onsite restaurant (leased out) provide a variety of amenities for guests.
3. Spacious 4-bedroom residence included as an added bonus.
4. Diverse customer base including corporate travelers, leisure travelers, road crews, and bus groups.
5. Experienced operator will appreciate the benefits of running a large accommodation property.
6. Strategic location in a regional town with easy access to Melbourne via railway and airport network.
7. Strong local community with excellent schools and sporting facilities.
8. Ballarat is a growing city with a population of over 100,000 and a key strategic position in Victoria.
9. Diverse industries in the city, including manufacturing, tourism, health and community services, education, and retailing.
10. Ballarat is a premier tourist destination with attractions such as gold and architectural heritage, parks and gardens, art and cultural activities, and easy access to western Victoria.