ABSOLUTE GEM, GREAT REVIEWS THIS WILL SELL FAST! - 2579ML
On offer is the leasehold of the Ayr Traveller’s Motel in Ayr, North Queensland.
- Located just south of Townsville, makes it popular with corporate and holiday makers.
- 28 air-conditioned, spacious and very well-appointed rooms.
- Highly reviewed Licensed Restaurant serving both ala carte menu and weekly specials.
- Separate bar/lounge area.
- 12 seat Boardroom, ideal for corporate business.
- Great location, within walking distance to the tidy, welcoming town.
The Motel is a must see for genuine buyers looking for a lifestyle change with an income; it is well worth a look!
Net Profit: $378,534 for 2022/23
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2579ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Situated on the north side of the mighty Burdekin River, 85 kms south of Townsville, the prosperous rural community of Ayr is the main town in the Burdekin Shire. A CBD revitalisation scheme injected new life and beauty into Ayr, with new footpaths, shade structures, trees, gardens, public art works and rest points. The town makes great stopover points, with ease of parking, relaxed pace, good cafes and speciality shops.
This is prime sugar country, with about 80,000 hectares of land under sugar cane. The district also contributes one-third of the nation's mango harvest and is a major producer of melons and many other fruit and vegetable varieties.
Nearby Alva Beach offers miles of unspoilt, sandy coastline and is a popular spot for beach fishing, birdwatching and windsurfing. It's also a close launching point for a dive tour to the world famous dive wreck, the 'SS Yongala'. There is a diversity of sporting, cultural and tourist facilities and be sure to visit the Ayr Nature Display, the Burdekin Theatre and see the mighty Burdekin River Irrigation Area.
Property Code: 4172
Key Investment Insights1. Highly reviewed motel with a great reputation and loyal customer base.
2. Profitable business with a strong net profit of $378,534 for 2022/23.
3. Located in a popular tourist destination with a mix of corporate and holiday travelers.
4. 28 spacious and well-appointed rooms, providing a comfortable stay for guests.
5. Licensed restaurant serving both a la carte menu and weekly specials, providing additional revenue streams.
6. Separate bar/lounge area for guests to relax and unwind.
7. 12 seat boardroom, ideal for corporate meetings and events.
8. Great location within walking distance to the town, making it convenient for guests.
9. Potential for growth and expansion with the increasing popularity of the area.
10. Lifestyle change opportunity for buyers looking for a profitable business with a good work-life balance.