Armidale, New South Wales
54ML - BACK IN BUSINESS-NEW ENGLAND LEASEHOLD MOTEL - RESTAURANT & BAR
- Boutique Leasehold Motel in a picturesque New England City.
- This unique 3.5-star property is set on the historic grounds, built in the 1800’s.
- 24 well-appointed rooms all on the ground floor suites, undercover parking is available for each.
- 60-seat fine dining restaurant with a bar that seats 15 guests.
- An opportunity to sublease the restaurant should you choose, may provide a solution for you if the food and beverage is not a compatible sector.
- 24 years remain on the lease.
- The business taking Circa $2,300 per day.
- On track to net $250k plus this financial year.
- Modern 2-bedroom residence upstairs, with additional ground floor large living.
- A brilliant commercial opportunity to capitalise whilst creating a business lifestyle within this stunning accommodation, dining, and function centre.
- The quality and reputation of this property’s restaurant, bar and group celebration ability is unrivalled in town.
- This an exceptional Motel business with an excellent history and standing in the community.
- The industry has experienced some obvious difficult periods, with bushfires and COVID -19. Though, this prospect is proving to be a very resilient, bouncing back impressively with current secure long term and future bookings.
Turnover: $845,709 expected for 2020/21
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 54ML (quote when enquiring
Property Code: 3761