Alstonville, New South Wales
OUTSTANDING LEASEHOLD MOTEL - NSW FAR NORTH COAST
Under Contract / Offer
This property is in the beautiful NSW North Coast town of Alstonville on the Bruxner Highway located between the booming coastal town of Ballina and major city of Lismore. The motel is only 5km from the Pacific Highway.
This 3 ½ star property consists of 17 ground floor units spread over 3 blocks. There is an inground swimming pool and BBQ area for guests to enjoy. There is a very large 3-bedroom stand-alone residence spread over 2 levels with direct access to the reception area.
The motel enjoys consistent trade from regular guests who are looking for good quality rooms in a peaceful setting. The quality of the motel is reflected by a fantastic rating of 8.9 on Booking.com.
This is a very easy motel to run with the current husband and wife and a team of casual cleaners doing all the work. A great opportunity for new owners to come in and continue to grow the business. There are an attractive 25 years remaining on the lease and an excellent rent to net profit ratio.
- 2 year Average Net Profit $285k
- 25 years remain on Lease
- Excellent Rent to Net Profit ratio
- Located in the booming Byron / Ballina Region
- Large 3 bedroom freestanding residence
Call to arrange inspections.
Inspections by appointment only.
Property Code: 123
Key Investment Insights1. The property is a 3 ½ star motel located in the beautiful NSW North Coast town of Alstonville.
2. It is situated on the Bruxner Highway, between the coastal town of Ballina and major city of Lismore.
3. The motel consists of 17 ground floor units spread over 3 blocks, with an inground swimming pool and BBQ area for guests to enjoy.
4. The property also includes a large 3-bedroom stand-alone residence with direct access to the reception area.
5. The motel has a fantastic rating of 8.9 on Booking.com, indicating its high quality and popularity among guests.
6. The current owners, a husband and wife team, run the motel with the help of casual cleaners.
7. The business enjoys consistent trade from regular guests seeking good quality rooms in a peaceful setting.
8. The property has an attractive 25 years remaining on the lease and an excellent rent to net profit ratio.
9. The average net profit for the past 2 years has been $285k.
10. The location in the booming Byron/Ballina region presents opportunities for growth and increased business.
11. The property also includes a large 3-bedroom freestanding residence, providing comfortable living for the owners.
12. Inspections are by appointment only, highlighting the exclusivity and privacy of the property.
13. The property is listed under Property Code 123.