18 Main Street, Almaden, Queensland
UNDER CONTRACT - Railway Hotel, Almaden QLD - 1P0312
Freehold Going Concern - Offers over $580K
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
A classic outback pub that the current owners have turned into a profitable enterprise with multiple income streams.
Ready for new owners to come and make their mark on Far North Queensland.
Neat as a pin, this hotel has consistent income coming through with The Savannahlander train and, has a great reputation in the area for taking care of its customers and workers in the region.
Also offering 4 accommodation rooms adjoining the hotel which are incredibly well presented and 22 worker accommodation rooms out the back with multiple shared facilities see why this is such a popular destination.
The Hotel boasts the only Post Office facility and earns a yearly amount for this service.
A huge undercover beer garden/eatery area and expansive grassland out the back lend itself well for those wanting to hold functions or weddings at the hotel.
A 3 x bedroom, 1 x bathroom onsite residence with a full commercial kitchen could see a family or active couple run this hotel and take it to another level.
* Multiple income streams across beverage, food and accommodation
* Huge expansive land at rear - perfect for functions and weddings
* Large open plan public bar with pool table
* Excellent worker accommodation with multiple shared facilities
* Only Post Office service in the area
* Has been run under a lease, so there are options for the new owners
* 3 x bedroom, 1 x bathroom family residence
* Situated upon approx. 8,095m2 in total of GO2 Rural Zoned land
Priced to sell, this is a terrific offering.
Come and immerse yourself in the fabric of the Far North and start your own legacy at this iconic pub.
For more information and to book an inspection contact Alex Stagg at MHB direct on ---------- .
Other Features / Notes
EXCLUSIVE, Freehold, Hotel, QLD - South West, Under Contract
Key Investment Insights1. Profitable outback pub with multiple income streams
2. Neat and well-maintained establishment
3. Located in Far North Queensland
4. Consistent income from The Savannahlander train
5. Great reputation for customer service and care for workers in the region
6. 4 well-presented accommodation rooms and 22 worker accommodation rooms
7. Only Post Office service in the area, earning yearly income
8. Huge undercover beer garden and expansive grassland for functions and weddings
9. Onsite residence with commercial kitchen
10. Multiple options for new owners, as it has been run under a lease
11. Situated on approximately 8,095m2 of GO2 Rural Zoned land
12. Priced to sell
13. Opportunity to immerse oneself in the culture of the Far North and create a legacy at an iconic pub.