Agnes Water, Queensland
2136MF - MULTI ASPECT BUSINESS AND LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY
- Genuine Opportunity – Repositioned Travellers Retreat - former established and profitable Business with endless possibilities.
- Lifestyle Coastal location.
- 6 acre site.
- Trading well as a Travellers Retreat
- Previously traded as a well-established dual income business.
- Modern facilities, Licensed Bar, Kitchen, Large central complex and Pool
- Located very close to popular tourist orientated coastal town.
- Ability to create a caravan park, increase the current number of camping sites, add to the number of bungalows, utilize Airbnb, promote Budget Accommodation, add a motel component, offer Bed and Breakfast, a Health Retreat, Team Building, conference facilities, weddings, themed options for campers or cabin accommodation with kids activities (all of these subject to council approval.
The 1770 Southern Cross Travellers Retreat is located in the coastal town of Agnes Water/1770 in Queensland. The business previously traded as a Backpackers Hostel until early 2020.
The business was repositioned in the marketplace as a Travellers Retreat to take advantage of the growing domestic market. The new business has now been trading for 9 months, and financials for the period 1 July 2020 to 31 January 2021 clearly show the change was a good move.
The Retreat is set in a tropical surround with motel style bungalows around a central complex area that includes a fantastic pool, licensed bar, fully equipped kitchen and recreation area. There is also the recently installed 13.2 Kw solar system to keep energy bills at a minimum.
With a proposed 6-acre site at your disposal, a strong and established history, the scope to further develop the business is extensive with massive upside wherever you look. Additional land at the back of the Retreat could also be made available if required (not included in this offering).
The Retreat offers many additional options that could be added; a caravan park onsite, increase the current number of camping sites, add to the number of bungalows, utilize Airbnb, promote Budget Accommodation, further add to the motel component, offer Bed and Breakfast, become a Health Retreat, offer team building opportunities, conference facilities, weddings, themed options for campers, boat and/or caravan storage, accommodation with kids activities, microbrewery or even farm to land (all of these subject to council approval).
With 8 quality cabins offering accommodation for couples and families, the retreat will lend itself to any or all of these and would provide substantial upside and further scope to grow the business.
The current residence is not part of the new proposed offering; however, the owners are willing to rent the 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and reception section of the building to a new owner if required. Alternative residence options are also available
Net Profit $227,500 projected for 12 months - $142,375 (7 months) for 1 Jul 2020 to 31 Jan 2021
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2136MF (quote when enquiring)
https://www.facebook.com/southerncrossbackpackers/videos/ ---------- 145142/
Property Code: 3480